What We Need to See in the Twin Peaks Finale
The end is nigh, and there’s still a lot of ground to cover. It’s been an incredible journey. We laughed, we got scared, we cried, we got frustrated. It seems like yesterday when Mark Frost tweeted about this exciting Return. But now, we have to face the inevitable final (red) curtain.
On Sunday, September 3rd we’ll see the end of Special Agent Dale Cooper’s odyssey back to our favorite town. And the odds are that we’re in for a “damn fine” episode! No one really knows what to expect from such a highly-anticipated moment. There are so many questions that need to be answered, although it’s pretty unlikely we’ll get everything tied up in a nice, satisfying, little bow. Nonetheless, we have compiled a list of the 10 most important things – no particular order – that we need to see resolved.
- Who is Diane? (The real Diane!)
- Who – or what – is Judy? Mr. C looked pretty upset when she/it was mentioned.
- What about Linda? The Fireman said “Richard and Linda: two birds with one stone”.
- Who put Dougie’s ring inside Major Briggs’ stomach?
- Who called Mr. C pretending to be Philip Jeffries?
- What about the glass box in New York City?
- Who is the mysterious “anonymous billionaire”?
- Who is the “119!” drugged mother in Rancho Rosa?
- Who is the girl credited as “1956 girl” in episode 8?
- Will Freddy fulfill his destiny as predicted by the Fireman?
As you can see, there is still much to be answered. We would probably need a season 4! What do you expect from the finale? What would you like to see? Let us know! Feel free to leave a comment, share or like. Oh! And in case you missed something, remember that Showtime is airing the whole season on Saturday – starting 4 AM, all the way to the 2-hour finale!